Hongerspelen
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  Panem  

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kathy
Admin
Kathy

Aantal berichten : 667
Mockingjays : 45357
Registratiedatum : 25-05-13

Panem ID
Naam: Kathy Gold
District: 1
Partner: α ѕιηgℓє яσѕє cαη вє му gαя∂єη, α яєℓαтισηѕнιρ му ωσяℓ∂

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂   ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Emptywo mei 29, 2013 4:09 am

What is life when you'r not living?
What is life when you'r not enjoying?
What is life when you'r not happy?
Then there's nothing left.
So what is life without flowers?

∂єα∂ ƒℓσωєяѕ
I feel like the
flowers in this vase,
He just brought em'
home one day,
"Ain't they beautiful"
he said.
They've been here in
the kitchen and the
water's turnin' grey.
They're sittin' in
the vase but now
they're dead.
Dead flowers.

I feel like this
long string of lights.
They lit up our whole
house on christmas day.
But now it's January
and the bulbs have
all burned out,
But still they hang.
Like dead flowers.

He ain't feelin' anything
My love, my hurt, or the
sting of this rain.
I'm livin' in a hurricane.
All he can say is,
"Man ain't it such a nice day"
Yeah, Yeah.

I feel like the
tires on this car.
They said we won't go far
but we're still rollin'
I look in the rear view
and I see dead flowers in the yard
and that string of lights.
But and it ain't glowin'
Like dead flowers.
Like dead flowers.

He ain't feelin' anything
My love, my hurt, or the
sting of this rain.
I'm drivin' through a hurricane.
All he can say is,
"Man ain't it such a nice day"
Hey, hey I guess we'll just
go to waste, like dead flowers.

Like dead flowers.
Dead flowers.
мιяαη∂α ℓαмєвєят

...When the flowers are dead, they still are joyfull
When the flowers are not joyfull, they still are pretty
When the flowers are not pretty, they still are happy
When the flowers are not happy, then they are dead...
-Cause there are always flowers for those who want to see them-
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://hongerspelen.actieforum.com
Kathy
Admin
Kathy

Panem ID

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂   ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Emptyma jun 24, 2013 3:10 am

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Blia
Dear diary,
What is wrong with me? Today, I met a boy. Just a boy, didn't even know him. I came back from the flowerfields, in such a hurry that I bumped into him. I know what you think, but it was not on purpose, I swear. It was just that I was hoping to be in time, cause otherwise dad would freak totally out, so I tried to be fast and at the same time discreet. But then he sudden turned around, and we collide. Then I recognized him. He was a winner. He is living in the winnerhood. I wasn't planning to talk anyway, but it just happend. He told me to be called Nathan. Nathan... Now I think about it, I don't know the name 'Nathan' in the dossier of winners. (Yes, that's in mij head. Get dossiers for evreything, so I won't forget a single detail.) But I am certain he lives there. Maybe he's just family. O God. Anyway, I couldn't stop myself from smiling and I just gave my name. Lik that. No doubts. I just indtroduced myself that simple. With a single: "Kathy." And then, suddenly, he just kissed me. As I said, didn't even know him. And I didn't even reverse. But when he touched my burn it was over. Just cause the flowers and the butterflies he gave me were gone. It ruins my whole life, that. I don't want to say it literally, cause than it ruins again. Maybe it is my fault. But there is something wrong with me, seriously. I mean, I just kissed a stranger and I hit him (I won't denay it, cervail times), what is totally not me. The only ones who understand me are still the flowers. They can't even talk, I know. But I think that's exactly the reason it seems the can call their selfs my only friends. The only ones I spent time with.
If I had a flower for every time I thought about you, I could walk trough my garden forever
Kathy
Admin
Kathy

Panem ID

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂   ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Emptydi jul 30, 2013 11:04 pm

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Blia
Dear Nathan,
I know it must be very akward between us now. I mean, althought I didn't meant to kiss you, we both know it was wonderful. We both know we're in love. Well, I hope you knew. I love you Nathan, and to be honest, I think that's a bit wierd and freaky and exciting at the same time. I should write you a letter, you know. It's way more easy to wirte than to text. I suck in texting, so don't you dare to say it took a long time before I texted you. And beside that, it's gonna bee al very long text, so be prepard. Think this is kinda akward. But whatever. I don't care. I juste like you. You are the only person I really wanted to talk to. Manny have tried to get me to speak, manny have failed. And you didn't even try and I just talked to you. Seemed like a good sign to me. So I want to meet you again. But I am only dating in the dark. :)No seriously, I can't meet you in the daylight, but I just wanna talk to you. If that's okay, you don't have to tekst me back, I'll just wait in the flowerfields and I'll see if you come. When you not there, I'll go home. Please don't expect another textmassage, as I said, really suck at it.
X K.
If I had a flower for every time I thought about you, I could walk trough my garden forever
Kathy
Admin
Kathy

Panem ID

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂   ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Emptywo jul 31, 2013 4:33 am

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Blia
Dear Diary,

It's getting worse. At home. Jack keeps pretanding like Iam air. Like I am less then are. I can't get the word 'father' over my lips. I really start hating him. By writing this, I puhs my pen into the paper like It's my pen is a weapen, and the paper his heart. It's not me. It's absolutly not me, to be like this. I could do a lot, but... kill? I would suck in the Games. The only thing is that I am incapeble to know which plants I can eat, and which better to keep in their roots. Sometimes I really am afraid. I rahter would die then admit that, but it is the truth. Almost as afraid as I am to totally lose out on my family. To put one step in the wrong way. If that happens, I probably will be kicked out. Litterly. And their last and only words since years, will be to get me the hell out of the house. First, I was to depressed to even notice this was going on. But then, when I was over it, cause I was crying and I wasn't that feelingless as the rest of them, I started to be sad. I gave them the right to do such things. Well, to not do those things. The only thing the did, was nothing. Nothing to let know I was part of the family. Nothing to let me know I was excisting for them. I was gone. They were gone. And the I started to hang over to desperated. It was the moment I refused to talk, to anyone. The part I reached the most after my brother... passed away. See, I can handle to write it down. I can handle this whole thing. But my family is weak. To weak and bad to realize that, how bad things gonna be, you'll always have to continue you'r life. No matter what. You'r life is a very valuable gift, you can't just hold the break for like, forever. They don't seem to realize that. I do. That's why I thought, whatever. I just do it. I just talk to him. I just kiss him. I just love him. And now, when I really do love him, I am angry. Angry cause my family can't see a single thing. Cause they are blind, mute, numb. Well, actually, non of their senses seems to work. Or just not on my. Kathy-deaf. I hate the speechless months. I am not afraid anymore, I am not sad cause of it. The only thing I am is furious. So maybe, when they send me to the Games in this condition, I might win.
Kathy
Admin
Kathy

Panem ID

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂   ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Emptyma okt 07, 2013 6:36 am

Dear Nathie,
Will you miss me, when I'm gone?
Will you miss me, you'r one and only sun?
I know you'll miss me, I know I'll go
But how long does it take u you to know?
Xx- You'll know where to find me

Kathy
Admin
Kathy

Panem ID

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂   ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Emptyma okt 14, 2013 3:20 am

Dear diary,
I will make shure never to come in the hospital ever again, as far as that is possible. I mean, I always seem to have a haterelationship with the thin we call "fate", or I should take the easy way and either don't believe in it. That would be lame. However, I got so angry befor, that I dind't got home after being at Nathan's for the firs time. His siters wasn't that nice to me, something I could use a lot more that she might thought I could. It wouldn't have matterd if I just could go home... But I couldn't. Instead, I went to the treehouse I built a few years ago. It's in the flowerfield, by far the most beautiful place I've ever been. Luckily, I was smart by putting a note with my phonenumber in his pocket before I left, telling lies to him. I regret that more than anything in the world, but he seemed to be okay with it. The treehouse, somehow, collapsed. I knew I broke my legg right away, but I also hit my head. That is the only reason Nathan could take me to the hospital. If I wasn't fainted, I would never approve. Nathan says my father haven't been in my room and I now I should believe him, but I don't. I just don't. I know he was there, I know how it feels like when people you really hate, crawl into you'r room, not to beg for forgiveness, but beg for theirselves they can swallow it back and hold it in. It's just what my father does. I never want to feel that way ever again. Never. It's like you've been bitten by a snake, just without a reason, it's teeth after to poison you and you know you are going to die, and the snake knows that too but it doesn't do anything. And it's like the only serum to stop it, is shacking up with Nathan. He's my serum. My poison to make me feel better. And it'll always be that way. I just know. So on the moment I won't doubt my mind about it getting home ever again. Not even to grab my stuff. This place, at Nathan's is what I call my home now. And it is going to last forever.
Gesponsorde inhoud

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂   ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂ Empty

ƒℓσяαℓ ωσяℓ∂
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hongerspelen :: Character :: Journal-
Ga naar: