Hongerspelen
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  Panem  

Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Kathy
Admin
Kathy

Aantal berichten : 667
Mockingjays : 45357
Registratiedatum : 25-05-13

Panem ID
Naam: Kathy Gold
District: 1
Partner: α ѕιηgℓє яσѕє cαη вє му gαя∂єη, α яєℓαтισηѕнιρ му ωσяℓ∂

Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan   Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan Emptyvr okt 18, 2013 3:13 am

I reach out to grab a bowl for my cereals, balancing on one leg. About three days ago, the took af the bandage, but it still is sensitive. I am not the first one to wake up, as usual. Cloe already left to her work. I wonder why she still does that, because she won a fortune by surviving the Hunger Games. But I wouldn't dare to try to take her mind off of it. I cover my the cornflakes with some milk and put a spoon in my morning meal. Then, I grab another bowl, and make another breakfast. I take both bowls and try to walk upstairs as normal as possible, it will make my leg heal faster. I am as quiet as the tiles of the floor let me and open the door of our room quietly. I bite the corner of my lip as I watch Nathan sleeping. Leaning my head to the door, a smile plays over my lips. I can't believe I am this lucky. That I could stay here forever. Cloe first didn't approve, but when she saw how wonderfully happy we were, she decided that she would do everything for Nathan to be happy. And after all, she wasn't that bad as she seemed. I actually started to like her, to see her as my own sister. Of course there is still a hole in my chest, which should be filled by my family, but although they didn't fill it, the helped me cover it. So I can't fall in it easily. I release a quiet laughter as I shut the door and walk up to the bed. I put the bowls on the table, which covers the bed if you wish it to. I lay myself down on the bed next to him and press a little kiss on his forehead. "Wake up... Room service," I whisper. His eyelids flutter, but I'm afraid that I didn't wake him up. Too bad. I smile again and level my mouth to his, as I press our lips together in a gentle kiss. I pull away, but stay close to his face. I press another kiss on his right kiss, another on his left, his nose, and his mouth again. This time, I feel his reaction. I laugh trough his lips and kiss him back as softly as I can, but actually, I really dislike it when I need to interrupt our kiss to take a breath. I push myself up and lean back in the cushions. "Well, what do you think of the wonderful meal I made you? You probably never thought of my cooking skills this way, huh?" I chuckle, but then turn serious. "I understand if you can't take your hands off of it, so we better get started right ahead." I laugh again. Yes, this was the life I always wished for. Maybe it didn't go the way I expected, but I always wanted to be happy. And that succeeded.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://hongerspelen.actieforum.com
Nathan

Nathan

Aantal berichten : 22
Mockingjays : 40050
Registratiedatum : 29-05-13

Panem ID
Naam: Nathan Chester
Partner: Kathy

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan   Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan Emptyza okt 19, 2013 8:57 am

i was sleeping, dreaming about my life with Kathy, she moved in with us, weird enough cloe thought is was fine. Suddenly i woke up with a pair of lips on mine. Two warm soft lips. I opened my eyes grinning at the beautiful woman in front of me. "Well, what do you think of the wonderful meal I made you? You probably never thought of my cooking skills this way, huh?" she said smiling. I looked up to see a cornflakes. I laughed at her. She was just so sweet. "I understand if you can't take your hands off of it, so we better get started right ahead." i nodded. I was really hungry. Since Kathy hurted herself i was worried sick about her. Sometimes she woke up crying in pain. I hugged her tight and stroke her hair. That worked, she fell asleep fast. Now her leg was healing, and i was happy that she hadn't that mutch pain anymore. She sat beside me on the bed. "Why were you up this time, it is like 6.00.

sorry dat ik niet schreef, was het vergeten. Nu is het 21:56. nog snel gedaan. geen belofte gebroken Smile
Kathy
Admin
Kathy

Aantal berichten : 667
Mockingjays : 45357
Registratiedatum : 25-05-13

Panem ID
Naam: Kathy Gold
Partner: α ѕιηgℓє яσѕє cαη вє му gαя∂єη, α яєℓαтισηѕнιρ му ωσяℓ∂

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan   Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan Emptywo okt 23, 2013 3:28 am

'Home is where your heart is set in stone, it's where you go when you're alone'

Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan 2lo2khv
Nathan nods after my words. Then, he gets up and hugs me tight. At first, I am a little surprised, but this surprise is one I take with both hands. latterly. I wrap my hands around him and let him stroke my hair. I smile. This could be my future. Us, together, having kids, living here. Have Cloe as a sister. I always wanted an older sister. A happy feeling comes over me, a feeling that fills me with warmth, strength and above all, love. It doesn't stop when he releases me, but I feel a bit disappointed. We sit up straight, and I draw the table over the bed. I put the spoon full of cereals in my mouth. We eat in silence, as we always do. I always liked being silent, but Nathan is the only person I ever met the silences don't get uncomfortable. He just understands me, and he understands that we don't have to talk every time to make sure we love each other. Why would you say anything if the only thing to talk about is things that aren't worth the talk. Then, out of a sudden, Nathan starts to talk. I almost stiffen when I hear him say; "Why were you up this time, it is like six O' clock." I glance to the red letters of the alarm clock, set on the desk near Nathan. I lift my shoulders and then relax them. I can make up al these excuses, but I could never lie to him. Sure, I could avoid the truth, that's what I learned to do, but not with Nathan, so I told myself. I don't want our relationship based on lies. I want it to be fully true. "Nightmare," I say like it's nothing. I stop a shiver from rolling down my back. It was terrible. I know this nightmare all along, I dream it almost every night, since I shacked up with Nathan. It always starts with me, feeling that I have a heavy gun in my hand. The nurse who helped my in the hospital, controlled my like I was a puppet, stands next to me and says I have to go ahead. Before me, my family sits, in chairs, well, bounded in chairs. And after a few days I discovered the nightmare only stops when I have killed every single member of my family. I shiver again and my hands tremble. I notice all flakes that were on my spoon, fell of. I change the subject. "I am up for like an hour already, actually. I watered all the flowers. They are beautiful, you know. I learned two new... I am sorry. I am a bit over keened when it comes to flowers." I smile. Yes, when it comes to flowers, I can talk endless. Actually, a while ago the only thing I opened my mouth for was flowers. But now it changed, thanks to him. I curl myself into a ball and let the warmth of his body come to mine. I suddenly don't feel like eating my cornflakes anymore, so I just watch him eating his, smiling.
Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan 2lo2khv
https://hongerspelen.actieforum.com
Nathan

Nathan

Aantal berichten : 22
Mockingjays : 40050
Registratiedatum : 29-05-13

Panem ID
Naam: Nathan Chester
Partner: Kathy

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan   Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan Emptyzo nov 17, 2013 3:16 am

Laying on my chest, breathing heavily. Eyes closed, but i knew that she had beautiful eyes. I stroked her hair, trying to not wake her up. I stared at my beautiful girl, my girl. I loved to say it. The sound of it, my girl... She woke up at like 11 am, we got dressed and ready to go to the hubb. We spend the whole day on buying stuff and finished the day in the flowerfield and Kathy told all she knew about all the flowers that we saw. I thought it was very interesting but she wouldn't shut up. So I kissed her in the most romantic way i knew, passionate, i begged for entrance and she gave me gladly. After two minutes of pure love we pulled away because my cellphone ringed. It was Cloe, she said that she wouldn't be home tonight because she had nightshift in the hospital. After she won the Hunger Games she decided that she still wanted to help in the hospital, even if she didn't needed the money. After I ended the call me and Kathy walked back to our home. i had a romantic plan in mind for the two of us tonight. I just hoped that she wouldn't back off when she would find out my plan. I thought it was the perfect next step in our relationship. And after that you could imagine what i was going to do, but i think that you are smart enough to understand that, so i'm just going to continue the story. We walked into the house and saw that Cloe was already gone, this was going to be perfect... I hoped...
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan   Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan Empty

Home is where your heart is set in stone ||Nathan
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» You can have the tears I cry [Nathan]
» Karakterkaart Nathan
» Nathan is mijn karakter

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hongerspelen :: Panem :: District 1-
Ga naar: